BloodSTOP® iX – Advanced Hemostat for Medical Professionals & Hospital Use
designed for surgical and hospitals use, being highly biocompatible. It can be used in internal surgery in markets and for patients taking anticoagulant medications that recognize the European Union CE certification* and has FDA market clearance in the US for surface wound hemostasis only. Applications include general surgery, ENT procedures, thoracic surgery, neurosurgery and many other surgical and post-surgical procedures.
BloodSTOP® iX Resorbable, Water Soluble Hemostatic Matrix – For internal surgical use and topical applications (Class II and III CE Mark Certifications – Also indicated in patients taking anticoagulant medications
BloodSTOP® iX Matrix:
– Controls bleeding fast, Minimizes blood loss and Completely resorbable and biocompatible
– BloodSTOP® iX Matrix is made from water soluble, oxidized-etherified regenerated cellulose that undergoes a patented modification process. These unique performance properties are not achievable with any other hemostatic products.
– BloodSTOP® iX meets all international standards for safety, biocompatibility, and efficacy as a resorbable implant material.
How It Works
BloodSTOP® iX hemostatic products are indicated for medical emergency and therapeutic use in the control of bleeding from the skin and other surface wounds where fast temporary hemostasis is required. When applied to a wound, BloodSTOP® iX quickly absorbs blood and other liquids, transforms into a gel to seal the bleeding wound with a protective transparent moist layer, binds and activates platelets, accelerates clot formation, and creates a physiological environment for wound healing. Each individually-wrapped, sterile piece is composed of sodium carboxymethyl natural plant cellulose, which is water soluble, etherified, non-irritating, bioresorbable matrix. Its water solubility allows for retention of moisture and easy removal by rinsing, without disruption of clotting wound surface.
– Achieves hemostasis more rapidly than other products, Minimizes blood loss, Rapidly absorbable, soluble, partially adhesive sealant
– Biocompatible, biodegradable and completely resorbable (EU), Bioresorbable, designed for internal as well as surface wounds – No chemical or animal-derived material
– Universally conforms to any wound surfaces and Remains in place without adhesive and Water soluble for easy removal without disruption to the wound surface – Easy use, cut, pack or layer to fit the wound and Cost effective on post treatment
– پس از انجام مراحل فوق، فشار جزئی به مدت 2 تا 3 دقیقه روی آن اعمال نمایید.